Good Health Plans
Stress has become an integral part of modern day living. Long hours at work, irregular eating habits and inadequate sleep add to the challenge of maintaining and enjoying a healthy life. Which is why, more than ever, there’s a need for making healthy lifestyle choices. And regular health check-ups for prevention and early detection of diseases.
At Bethany Hospital, we offer a comprehensive and cost–effective option, all under one roof.
What can I do to ensure a Healthy Life?
There are many lifestyle changes that can help prevent disease. To name a few:
- Regular exercise
- Healthy diet
- Avoid smoking/alcohol
- Regular health check-ups
How do I get started?
Contact Ms.Jinu Paulose/Mrs. Hemangi Mayekar for registration - Tel: 2172 5129
Things to do before the check-up
- 12 hrs. fasting (No Tea, coffee. Only water if required).
- Take your regular medication.
- In case of ultrasonography, drink plenty of water.
- Collect the urine and stool sample bottles from the hospital and bring your urine and stool samples in it when you come for the check-up.
- Specific instructions to be collected from the Reception.
Where do I report?
On the day of your health check-up kindly report to the first floor Diagnostic Reception Counter at 8.30 a.m.
For HEALTH CHECK-UP PROGRAMME